PETTIT EZ-POXY POLYURETHANE TOPSIDE PAINT
EZ-Poxy is a modern one-part polyurethane topside and deck enamel improved by the addition of silicone for a brilliant shine and easy brush-ability. Its advanced ultraviolet filters enhance the superior gloss retention and durability of polyurethane. The result is a topside finish that's exceptionally easy to apply, producing a lasting gelcoat-like brilliance with a minimum of effort. Even brushed or rolled, it gives the high gloss appearance of being sprayed on. For best results, prime surface with EZPrime Undercoater. Great for fiberglass, wood or metal.
- Base Formulation: One-part polyurethane/silicone modified alkyd enamel
- Recommended Application Method: Brush, roller, conventional/airless spray
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2 or more
- Drying Time: To touch: 1-1/2 to 6hrs.; To overcoat: 8-24hrs.
- Primer Needed: 6149 EZ Prime, Model 538827 (qt.), 316648 (gal.)
- Coverage: 600sq.ft/gal. when brushed
- Thinner: Brush: 120, Model 249961; Spray: 121, Model 249995